East Bay / Walnut Creek Career Fair & Job Fair January 2019
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Walnut Creek / East Bay Area Career Fair & Job Fair January 2019 is your opportunity to meet face to face in sit-down interviews with decision makers from a wide range of nationally recognized companies! Our hiring events are open to entry level, recent college graduates, and experienced professionals. We specialize in East Bay / Walnut Creek Sales Jobs, Retail and Customer Service, but you will usually find many types of Positions and Jobs available at our East Bay / Walnut Creek Job Fair.
The format at The Walnut Creek / East Bay Area Career Fair & Job Fair January 16, 2019 allows you to make a great personal impression with several hiring managers in one location. The level of recruiters and hiring managers that usually attend our career fairs in the East Bay / Walnut Creek area can be difficult to contact through email, job-sites and other methods.
Attending the upcoming Walnut Creek / East Bay Area Job Fair & Career Fair January 2019 on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 is a great way for you to find a new career. Always much faster than applying on company career pages or online job board posting.
5 Ways to prepare for the Walnut Creek / East Bay Area Career Fair & Job Fair:
- Dress to impress. This is your chance to make a great first impression before you even sit-down for your interview. Wear your best outfit…look your best!
- Bring your best positive energy to the job fair. You will be meeting with lots of people who can help you find a new position and start a new career. Smile and introduce yourself to everyone from your fellow attendees to the staff running the event (more on that later).
- Make sure that your resume is up to date. You should also have at least 16 or more clean crisp copies to present to employers. Your resume should be a brief outlining of your skills, experience, and history of your achievements. Your resume should include more bullet points rather than long paragraphs.
- Remember to be open and introduce yourself to the staff managing the career fair. Most of our staff consists of National Account Managers and Recruiters. They are there for you and very knowledgeable about the positions and companies recruiting at our career fairs. Don’t forget to ask them for interviewing tips before you meet with the employers inside the career fair. They might even know of a few positions for you that are not a part of the hiring event. Our onsite team’s #1 goal is to help you find a new position.
- Be sure you follow-up as soon as possible after the career fair. In addition to your interview, many companies will ask you to apply online. Therefore it is important that you do this ASAP after attending the career fair. Managers will often check to see if you went to their career site to complete your application. Sometimes this is a part of the qualification before they schedule the next interview with you.