|Thursday||Sep 16, 2021||Orange County Virtual Diversity Career Fair & Job Fair September 16, 2021||CA 92612|
|Thursday||Jun 10, 2021||Orange County Virtual Diversity Career Fair & Job Fair June 10, 2021||CA 92612|
|Thursday||Mar 11, 2021||Orange County Virtual Diversity Career Fair & Job Fair March 11, 2021||CA 92612|
|Thursday||Aug 20, 2020||2020 Orange County Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair August 20, 2020||Greater Irvine/Orange County Area||CA 92612|
|Thursday||Jun 25, 2020||Orange County Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair June 25, 2020||Greater Irvine and Orange County Area||CA 92612|
|Wednesday||Sep 16, 2020||2020 Orange County Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair September 16, 2020||CA 92612|
|Wednesday||Apr 22, 2020||2020 Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair April 22, 2020||Atrium Hotel - Irvine - Orange County||18700 MacArthur Blvd Irvine, CA 92612|
|Wednesday||Feb 26, 2020||2020 Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair February 26, 2020||Atrium Hotel - Irvine - Orange County||18700 MacArthur Blvd Irvine, CA 92612|
|Tuesday||Nov 5, 2019||2019 Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair November 5, 2019||Atrium Hotel - Irvine - Orange County||18700 MacArthur Blvd Irvine, CA 92612|
|Tuesday||Jul 30, 2019||Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair July 30, 2019||Atrium Hotel - Irvine - Orange County||18700 MacArthur Blvd Irvine, CA 92612|
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
Who We Are
DCG Recruiting provides specially-focused career fairs that give you the opportunity to talk and interview with decision-makers at recognized national brands and the best local businesses. You just need to bring your resume, professionalism, a firm handshake and an open mind for the many opportunities that await you at our specialized career fairs and job fairs. Our events are FREE to candidates.
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in 2019. The award for the scholarship winner will be $1,500.
The essay guidelines are as follows.
1) Write an essay of 750-1500 words on the following subject “Recruiting and Job Seeking: What are the Most Effective Methods to Market Yourself to Employers & How Can Employers Better Appeal to Prospective Candidates?”
2) 100% plagiarism free
3) The essay should be written in the English language
4) The essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
5) The submitted document should have candidates contact details including mobile number and email address.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and send in the required documents. Optionally, you can send all application materials to [email protected] prior to December 31st, 2019. Make sure to send all documents in .doc or .pdf format
The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college.
You must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
All documents must be submitted by December 31, 2019 (5:00 p.m. PST) via the form on the scholarship landing page or via email. No late documents.
No applications will be accepted through any other means.
Entries will be evaluated by our judges we will reward the winners of this scholarship program with an amount of $1,000.
Winners will be contacted via email/phone. If there is no response within 15 days, a new winner will be selected.
Students are requested to email their queries to [email protected]
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify all information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified.
2) By participating in our scholarship you grant us the right to display your submitted content on our websites and to use it in our marketing.
3) You grant us consent to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
4) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship.
5) If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.
If you have any questions about the scholarship please feel free to ask. We are very excited to help you further your education.