|Thursday||Dec 10, 2020||San Diego Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair Thursday, December 10, 2020||Greater San Diego Area||CA 92108|
|Thursday||Oct 15, 2020||Pasadena Virtual Career Fair – Job Fair – October 15, 2020||Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley Area||CA 91101|
|Thursday||Oct 15, 2020||Los Angeles Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair October 15, 2020||Greater Los Angeles, Pasadena & San Fernando Valley||CA, 90045|
|Thursday||Sep 17, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair – Sept. 17, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Woodland Hills / Los Angeles Area||CA 91367|
|Thursday||Aug 20, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair – Aug 20, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Woodland Hills / Los Angeles Area||CA 91367|
|Tuesday||Jul 21, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair – July 21, 2020||San Fernando Valley / Woodland Hills / Los Angeles Area||CA 91367|
|Tuesday||Jul 21, 2020||Pasadena Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair – July 21, 2020||Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley Area||CA 91101|
|Thursday||Jun 25, 2020||Los Angeles Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair June 25, 2020||Greater Los Angeles Area||CA, 90045|
|Thursday||Aug 20, 2020||Pasadena Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair – August 20, 2020||Los Angeles, Pasadena and San Fernando Valley Area||CA 91101|
|Thursday||Aug 20, 2020||2020 Orange County Virtual Career Fair & Job Fair August 20, 2020||Greater Irvine/Orange County Area||CA 92612|
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
Who We Are
DCG Recruiting provides specially-focused career fairs that give you the opportunity to talk and interview with decision-makers at recognized national brands and the best local businesses. You just need to bring your resume, professionalism, a firm handshake and an open mind for the many opportunities that await you at our specialized career fairs and job fairs. Our events are FREE to candidates.
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in 2019. The award for the scholarship winner will be $1,500.
The essay guidelines are as follows.
1) Write an essay of 750-1500 words on the following subject “Recruiting and Job Seeking: What are the Most Effective Methods to Market Yourself to Employers & How Can Employers Better Appeal to Prospective Candidates?”
2) 100% plagiarism free
3) The essay should be written in the English language
4) The essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
5) The submitted document should have candidates contact details including mobile number and email address.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and send in the required documents. Optionally, you can send all application materials to [email protected] prior to December 31st, 2019. Make sure to send all documents in .doc or .pdf format
The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college.
You must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
All documents must be submitted by December 31, 2019 (5:00 p.m. PST) via the form on the scholarship landing page or via email. No late documents.
No applications will be accepted through any other means.
Entries will be evaluated by our judges we will reward the winners of this scholarship program with an amount of $1,000.
Winners will be contacted via email/phone. If there is no response within 15 days, a new winner will be selected.
Students are requested to email their queries to [email protected]
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify all information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified.
2) By participating in our scholarship you grant us the right to display your submitted content on our websites and to use it in our marketing.
3) You grant us consent to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
4) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship.
5) If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.
If you have any questions about the scholarship please feel free to ask. We are very excited to help you further your education.