|Thursday||Oct 27, 2022||2022 Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair October 27, 2022||Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County||8 MacArthur Pl, Santa Ana, CA 92707|
|Thursday||Dec 7, 2023||Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair December 7, 2023||Greater Los Angeles, Pasadena & San Fernando Valley||90012|
|Thursday||Oct 26, 2023||Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair October 26, 2023||Greater Los Angeles, Pasadena & San Fernando Valley||90012|
|Thursday||May 25, 2023||Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair May 25, 2023||Greater Los Angeles, Pasadena & San Fernando Valley||90012|
|Thursday||Mar 23, 2023||Los Angeles Career Fair – Virtual Job Fair March 23, 2023||Greater Los Angeles, Pasadena & San Fernando Valley||90012|
|Thursday||Oct 19, 2023||2023 San Fernando Valley Career Fair & Job Fair October 19, 2023||Hilton Hotel LAX||5711 W Century Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90045|
|Thursday||Jun 15, 2023||2023 Pasadena Career Fair & Job Fair June 15, 2023||Hilton Hotel Pasadena||168 S. Robles Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101|
|Thursday||Apr 13, 2023||2023 San Fernando Valley Career Fair & Job Fair April 13, 2023||Hilton Hotel LAX||5711 W Century Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90045|
|Thursday||Nov 16, 2023||2023 Pasadena Career Fair & Job Fair November 16, 2023||Hilton Hotel LAX||5711 W Century Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90045|
|Thursday||Sep 21, 2023||2023 Orange County Career Fair & Job Fair September 21, 2023||Hilton Hotel LAX||5711 W Century Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90045|
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
Who We Are
DCG Recruiting provides specially-focused career fairs that give you the opportunity to talk and interview with decision-makers at recognized national brands and the best local businesses. You just need to bring your resume, professionalism, a firm handshake and an open mind for the many opportunities that await you at our specialized career fairs and job fairs. Our events are FREE to candidates.
Diversity Career Group Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in 2019. The award for the scholarship winner will be $1,500.
The essay guidelines are as follows.
1) Write an essay of 750-1500 words on the following subject “Recruiting and Job Seeking: What are the Most Effective Methods to Market Yourself to Employers & How Can Employers Better Appeal to Prospective Candidates?”
2) 100% plagiarism free
3) The essay should be written in the English language
4) The essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
5) The submitted document should have candidates contact details including mobile number and email address.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and send in the required documents. Optionally, you can send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to December 31st, 2019. Make sure to send all documents in .doc or .pdf format
The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college.
You must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
All documents must be submitted by December 31, 2019 (5:00 p.m. PST) via the form on the scholarship landing page or via email. No late documents.
No applications will be accepted through any other means.
Entries will be evaluated by our judges we will reward the winners of this scholarship program with an amount of $1,000.
Winners will be contacted via email/phone. If there is no response within 15 days, a new winner will be selected.
Students are requested to email their queries to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify all information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified.
2) By participating in our scholarship you grant us the right to display your submitted content on our websites and to use it in our marketing.
3) You grant us consent to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
4) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship.
5) If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.
If you have any questions about the scholarship please feel free to ask. We are very excited to help you further your education.