Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair July 2018 By Diversity Career Group
This specialized career fair is your unique opportunity to meet face to face in sit-down interviews with decision makers from a wide range of nationally recognized companies! Our hiring events are open to entry level, recent college graduates as well as experienced sales, retail and customer service professionals. Our event format allows you to make a great personal impression with several hiring managers in one location that are difficult to contact through email and other methods. Job seekers looking for a new career opportunity and attend our interview-style career fairs are much more likely to quickly find a new position than those who apply at company career pages or online job board posting. Please bring at least 12 copies of your resume. Professional Dress is required.
Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair July 2018
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair July 2018 is your opportunity to meet face to face in sit-down interviews with decision makers from a wide range of nationally recognized companies! Our hiring events are open to entry level, recent college graduates, and experienced professionals. We specialize in Sacramento Sales Jobs, Retail and Customer Service, but you will usually find many types of Positions and Jobs available at our Sacramento Job Fair.
The format at The Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair July 18, 2018 allows you to make a great personal impression with several hiring managers in one location. The level of recruiters and hiring managers that usually attend our career fairs in the Sacramento area can be difficult to contact through email, job-sites and other methods.
Attending the upcoming Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair July 2018 on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 is a great way for you to find a new career. Always much faster than applying on company career pages or online job board posting.
5 Ways to prepare for the Sacramento Job Fair and Career Fair:
- Dress to impress. This is your chance to make a great first impression before you even sit-down for your interview. Wear your best outfit… look your best!
- Bring your best positive energy to the Sacramento Job Fair. You will be meeting with lots of people who can help you find a new position and start a new career. Smile and introduce yourself to everyone from your fellow attendees to the staff running the event (more on that later).
- Make sure that your resume is up to date.
You should bring at least 15 or more clean crisp copies to present to employers. Your resume should be a brief outlining of your skills, experience including a listing of your achievements. An easy to read resume should include more bullet points rather than long paragraphs.
- Our onsite team’s #1 goal is to help you find a new position.
Remember to be open and introduce yourself to the Sacramento Job Fair Team. They are there for you and very knowledgeable about the positions and companies recruiting at our career fairs. Most of our onsite staff members are experienced National Recruitment Managers or Corporate Recruiters. For example, they can guide you to the best companies with open jobs hiring in Sacramento or even companies with West Sacramento Jobs, Stockton Jobs or Jobs in Elk Grove.
Inside Tip: Don’t forget to ask one of our job fair team members for tips on which companies best fit your skills and interests. They might even know of a few open positions that are a fit for you that aren’t even listed at the job fair.
- Be sure you follow-up as soon as possible after the Job fair. In addition to your interview, many companies will ask you to apply online. Therefore it is important that you do this ASAP after attending the career fair. Managers will often check to see if you went to their career site to complete your application. Sometimes this is a part of the qualification before they schedule the next interview with you.