One weeks out the Seattle Career Fair and Job Fair August 9, 2018 on August 09, 2018
Seattle Job Fair & Career Fair Thursday, August 9, 2018
The Seattle Job Fair & Career Fair August 2018 is your opportunity to meet face to face in sit-down interviews with decision makers from a wide range of nationally recognized companies that currently have jobs hiring in Seattle. Our career events are open to entry level, recent college graduates and also experienced professionals.
This event will focus on Companies with jobs hiring in Seattle for Sales, Retail, Management and Customer Service, but you will also find additional types of Positions and Jobs available at our Seattle Job Fairs.
The special format at The Seattle Career Fair & Job Fair allows you to make a great personal impression with several hiring managers with open jobs hiring in Seattle in a single location. Special Note: The high level of recruiters and hiring managers that attend our career fairs in Seattle can be difficult to contact through email, job-sites and other methods. Our interview format allows you to not only meet, but actually interivew with the Hiring Managers and Company Recruiters that can get you the job you are seeking.
Attending the upcoming Seattle Job Fair & Career Fair on Thursday, August 9 2018 is a great way for you to find a new career. Always much faster than applying on company career pages or online job board posting.to
5 Ways to prepare for the Seattle Job Fair and Career Fair:
- Dress to impress. This is your chance to make a great first impression before you even sit-down for your interview. Wear your best outfit… look your best!
- Bring your best positive energy to the Seattle Job Fair. You will be meeting with lots of people who can help you find a new position and start a new career. Smile and introduce yourself to everyone from your fellow attendees to the staff running the event (more on that later).
- Make sure that your resume is up to date.
You should bring at least 15 or more clean crisp copies to present to employers. Your resume should be a brief outlining of your skills, experience including a listing of your achievements. An easy to read resume should include more bullet points rather than long paragraphs.
- Our onsite team’s #1 goal is to help you find a new position.
Remember to be open and introduce yourself to the Seattle Job Fair Team. They are there for you and very knowledgeable about the positions and companies recruiting at our career fairs. Most of our onsite staff members are experienced National Recruitment Managers or Corporate Recruiters. For example, they can guide you to the best companies with open jobs hiring in Seattle or even companies with West Seattle Jobs, Tacoma Jobs…overall a great place to find jobs in Washinton State.
Inside Tip: Don’t forget to ask one of our job fair team members for tips on which companies best fit your skills and interests. They might even know of a few open positions that are a fit for you that aren’t even listed at the job fair.
- Be sure you follow-up as soon as possible after the Job fair. In addition to your interview, many companies will ask you to apply online. Therefore it is important that you do this ASAP after attending the career fair. Managers will often check to see if you went to their career site to complete your application. Sometimes this is a part of the qualification before they schedule the next interview with you.